A001 CG Gear Check Day - Friday 31st May 2019
Bring your PPE Climbing and Rigging equipment for a free inspection session.
This workshop is free of charge and is intended to be an advisory service regarding the requirements of general visual inspection of arboricultural equipment.
This workshop is not intended to provide a PPE test and tag service or to be used as a substitute for individual pre use checks.
The overall aim of this workshop is to ensure that attendees have an understanding of the following points:
- Interpretation of manufacturers labelling and markings
- The meaning of terms such as WLL, SWL, MBS, ABS, in relation to arboricultural equipment.
- Ability to visually inspect your own equipment prior to use.
- Recognise fair wear and tear.
- Recognise damage and know when to retire worn and damaged items of equipment.
- Ensuring equipment is clearly marked and identifiable.
- How to document the results of inspections
**Equipment supplier Arbor Industrial will be on site and will be showcasing and advising on the latest equipment available.
12noon to 3pm with BBQ
You must register/enrol to have your gear checked.
For further information please email: email@example.com
TFT are committed to supporting the arboricultural industry through safety awareness and training.
Course Start Dates
Delivery & Duration
12noon - 3pm with BBQ
No registration, no gear check.
Method of Training
Method of Assessment