One Day Workshop Report Writing
The one day workshop is designed for Arborists, Business owners, Councils, Leading hands, Supervisors, Managers and is designed to support and develop quality skills and knowledge with regards to the preparation and presentation of tree reports.
Presented By Mark Brombal.
Mark is a well-respected professional consulting arborist and lead facilitator of the AHC50516 Diploma of Arboriculture here at TFT.
The following points will be covered in this one day workshop where attendees will develop essential techniques required to produce quality tree reports.
- Visual Tree Assessment and techniques for inspecting tree condition and writing specifications.
- Form a template and structure to use for your own reports,
- Prepare a client covering letter/disclaimer
- Header and Footer Requirements/Fonts/Font sizes
- Executive Summary/Abstract/Synopsis
- Photographic evidence
- Referencing/Appendices/Glossary of Terminology
- Managers will be able to provide positive specifications to their contractors
- Contractors will be able to present clear reports for their clients
- Employees will gain credibility within their organisations
- Trees will be better managed and therefore very happy
Course Start Dates
$280.00 per person inc gst Discount applies to past and current students enrolled in the AHC30810/16 qualification with TFT
Delivery & Duration
One Day 8am-4pm
Places are limited
Certificate of Attendance
TFT will supply writing material but you may wish to bring your own.
Method of Training
Face to face
Method of Assessment