Administrator / Part-time
Role & responsibility include
• Coordinating training programs
• Assisting with student inquires
• Data entry into Student Management System
• Processing enrolments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of VET sector desirable
• Compliance knowledge and understanding desirable
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, MYOB software and SMS Vettrak software – required
If the first instance please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Trainer & Assessor
Would you like to join our expanding team!
Training For Trees are the leaders in arboricultural training within the VET sector
If you are passionate about training and our industry we would love to hear from you.
Training For Trees will work with you to develop your existing skills whilst constantly updating your currency and professional development.
Minimum requirement TAE40110 Cert IV Training & Assessment and trade qualification in Arboriculture.